How to make Butter Chicken Recipe(Indian):
Butter chicken is famous all over the world and the origin of this recipes is seemed to be from Delhi.It is the one of the best known Indian food.
Many of us say some chicken recipes can't make in home,it can be made by a chef. Why you are thinking like this,here is the home made butter chicken recipe for those who are thinking that they can do at home.So prepare it and enjoy eating with Naan or Chapati.
- Boneless Chicken -1kg
- Lime juice -1/4cup
- Red Chilli powder -1tbspn
- Yoghurt -1cup
- Coriander powder-2tbspn
- Cumin powder-1tsbpn
- Turmeric powder-1/2tspn
- Garam masala-2tspn
- Powdered mix of Cloves(5),pepper(10),Cinnamon(1small),Cardamom(4),bay leaves(2),Almonds(10)
- Chopped onions-2ns
- Ginger-Garlic paste-2tspn
- Chicken stock-1/2litre
- Vegetable oil-2-3tbspn
- Salt-as required
- Coriander leaves-to garnish.
Method of making:
- Mix the Chicken pieces,lime juice,salt and red chilli powder together in a bowl and place it for 1/2 hour.
- Heat a Pan and roast all the powdered mix (10) until it darken lightly.
- Mix the yoghurt along with this roasted masala mix and remaining masala powder(4,6,7,8,9).Then Mix this with the chicken pieces and place it for 15-30minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions,fry it till reaches golden brown. To it add the ginger-garlic paste and saute for 1minute.
- Add the Chicken pieces(don't put the masala along with it) to it and fry till sealed.
- Add the chicken stock and the masala kept aside. Continue cooking until the gravy is thickened.
- Melt the butter and pour it over the chicken.Garnish with coriander leaves.
Like to go for Chicken brown stew with Whear Paratha Recipe:http://viewfinders.hubpages.com/hub/Chicken-Brown-Stew-with-Wheat-Paratha-Recipe