How to make MUTTON KABAB:
- Green chilli-4-5ns
- salt-As required
- Jeera Powder-1/2tspn
- Red chilli Powder-2tspn
- Pepper- 3tbpn
- Cut the mutton into pieces
- Mix all the ingredients and beat the egg with it and shape to long pieces.
- Boil 1-2 cup of water in a shallow pan.
- When the water starts to boil,put the kebabs into it.continue till the water evaporate completely.
- Deep fry the kebabs in a shallow pan .
Note:put the pieces of mutton mixed with all ingredients in a long iron rod.(together called kabab)