Tandoori Chicken Recipe:
Everyone likes to eat chicken recipes,hundreds of variety chicken recipes can be available all over the world. Every nation has its own varieties in making recipes.Through this article i like to share this special north Indian style 'Tandoori chicken'.
Now check how to make Tandoori Chicken at Home:
Preparing and Cooking Time:
- Large chicken pieces -8ns
- Lime juice -2tbsn
- Onion chopped-1/2cup
- Dry Red chillies powder-2tbspn
- Coriander powder-2tspn
- Ginger-Garlic paste-1tbspn
- Clove powdered-1tspn
- Garam Masala-2tspn
- Chilli Powder-2tspn
- Oil-required for frying
- Salt-As required
- Make cutting on the Chicken pieces.Rub the salt, lime juice over the pieces and keep for half an hour in a bowl.
- Mix the paste of dried red chillies, Coriander,ginger-garlic and clove together.
- To this mix add the garam masala and chilli powder.
- Heat a pan and add little oil,saute the whole mix.
- Then add some onion, yogurt to it and stir well.Finally take the pan from the fire and add this to the bowl where the chicken pieces kept.
- Mix all together and place it for 3-4hours.(you can kept it overnight in a refrigerator).
- After 3-4hour take it and arrange the pieces on a tray and cook it in a preheated oven for 20-25minutes.(If you don't have oven,then brush oil over the chicken pieces and cook in a fry pan/directly in a gas stove fire till both sides are down).
Note: If your cooking the chicken pieces in a gas stove,keep pouring/spraying oil and Masala over the pieces in b/w.