Bacon and Brussels sprout salad
Here I am sharing one wonderful and easy Salad that suitable for the month of December.
It is one of the easy dishes that is very much suitable for the current climatic conditions.
- juice of one lemon
- juice of one orange
- Apple cider -2-3 tbsp
- shallot, minced- 1ns
- olive oil-1/2 cup
- Brussels sprouts-4-8ns
- Cooked,sliced and chopped bacon-1 cup
- Grated Asiago cheese -1 cup
- Mix all the first four ingredients in a bowl.
- Add Olive oil to it and mix well until it turns to creamy texture.
- Then add thinly sliced Brussels sprouts. Slice thin as you can which help the total finish of salad.
- Now mix the grind or chopped almonds with the chopped bacon and dressing mix along with Asiago cheese.
- Now serve it.