How to Make PAKODA:
Pakoda is one of the famous snack recipe in India and Asia countries. Simple to make recipe for evening tea.So try it and enjoy it.
- Gram flour-200gm
- Rice flour-40gm
- Small onions chopped-10ns
- Soda powder-a little
- Chilli powder-2tspn
- Curry leaves-2branch
- Oil-for frying
- Ghee-a little
- Salt-as required
- Kayam powder-1/2tspn(for kerala pakoda)
- Mix the Gram flour,Rice flour,chopped onions,soda powder,chilli powder,curry leaves,and ghee.
- Make it to a thick batter by adding little water.
- Heat oil in a pan
- It can be made simple by taking small pieces of batter and put it to oil for fry.
- Note:In another way take this batter in a pakoda maker/holed cloth,press this through this and pour it to the oil taken in pan.(for kerala pakoda making)
- Deep fry till golden brown and crispy.
Use as a evening tea snack.
You can make the following pakoda too..
paneer pakoda(see how to make paneer:http://reciperestaurant.blogspot.com/2012/10/paneer.html) alsoLook also HOW TO MAKE MANGO CURRY:http://viewfinders.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-make-Mango-Curry-A-Recipe-that-you-love-to-eat