How to make White Chocolate Orange Purfe With Sham pain Gelly:
For making chocolate orange parfe:
- Egg yolk-125ml(6ns)
- White chocolate-250gm
- Orange juice concentrate-100ml
- Bluffed cream-225ml
For Sham pain jelly
- Orange juice concentrate-125ml
- Liquid glucose-25ml
- Boil the mix of milk and cream and place aside
- Blend egg white with sugar till the sugar completely dissolve
- Add milk-cream mix to it and take this mix, place it in the boiling water in a vessel.
- Stir continuously till it thickens.
- Take off from fire and add White chocolate, Orange juice concentrate and gelatin .Mix well.
- After sometime add bluffed cream to it and place it in the freezer.
- After freezing take this into another vessel and place the Shampain jelly over it and serve.
Making Shampain jelly:
- Mix and boil orange juice concentrated, sugar and liquid glucose.
- When the mix is cooled add shampain and gelatin. Place this in a freezer.
- Take out for use with white chocolate orange purfe.