How to Make Rava Kesari/Milk Kesari:
Everyone likes to eat sweets, here i am sharing a typical Indian Dessert Recipe.Make it and share with your family and see the smile in their face. Enjoy!!!!
|Milk Kesari/Rava Kesari|
- Rava-1/2 cup
- Sugar-1 cupMilk-1 & 1/2 cup
- Saffron or Orange food color-A small pinch
- Cardamom powder-1ns
- Cashew and resins-for decoration
- Roast rava with a teaspoon of ghee till light golden color.
- Take a non-stick pan, boil milk.
- Add Roasted rava in a sprinkled way without forming any lumps,stir in between.
- Cook covered for3-4 min.
- Add the sugar and stir well to avoid forming any lumps
- Add color to it and mix well.
- Add ghee little by little and keep cooking till ghee oozes out.
- Spread it in a greased plate,decorate with fried cashews and resins.
- Make balls from it and serve...