How to Make Shahi Paneer Recipe:
Paneer (cottage cheese) is the typical Indian cheese that can be made at home easily. A lots of recipes can be made with Paneer.Here i am sharing one of the paneer recipe with all of you.
- Ginger-Garlic paste-2tspn
- Chilly powder paste-1tspn
- Cashew nut paste-2tbspn
- Garam Masala-1/2tspn
- Turmeric powder-1/2tspn
- Coriander powder-1tspn
- Oil for frying
- Heat little oil in a pan ,add chopped onions and saute till it turns golden brown.
- To it add Chilli paste,Ginger-Garlic paste and again saute till light brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes,when it cooked take it off from the stow and blend it to a fine puree.
- Now take this in a cooking pot, add 1/2 cup water and boil for sometime in slow flame.
- Take a pan, heat some oil and fry the paneer(will not deep fry).
- Now put all the remaining ingredients to the puree and boil for 5-7minutes.
- Put the fried paneer to this puree and serve hot with rotti or chapati.
- Garnish with some coriander leaves.