How to Make Mutton Roast:
Roasted meat recipes are always a favourite recipes for non-vegetarians. Many of us like to eat Mutton recipes which is very tasty,So here I am sharing one special Kerala style Mutton Roast recipe.
- Mutton - 1kg
- Onion -100gm
- Tomato -100gm
- Potato -300gm
- Red chilly,dried -7ns
- Cloves and Cardamom -6ns each
- Ginger and Cinnamon -1 piece each
- Vinegar - 3tbspn
- Salt - as required
- Make a paste of Garlic,Ginger,Pepper powder and salt.
- Add this paste to the Vinegar and paste on the mutton,place it for 15 minutes.
- Sauté onion,dried red chilly,Cloves,Cinnamon and cardamom in ghee.
- Again Sauté this along with onion and mutton 10 minutes .
- Add one or two cup of water to it and cook covered till it dries.
Note: Water should be completely dried off.