How to Make Coconut Ladoo Recipe:
Ladoo is the most preferred Indian sweet Recipe that everyone from child to old love to eat and share.
Coconut Ladoo is a variety of Ladoo with rich milky flavor of coconut .Its a easy to make recipe.
- Milk -1litre
- Rava (semolina),Roasted -1/2cup
- Cardamom, powdered-1tspn
- Almonds,sliced -10ns
- Mix Milk,coconut and sugar in a pan and cook on medium flame,stir occasionally.
- When this mixture becomes think,reduce the flame and cook for another 2-3minutes.
- Remove from the flame when the mixture thickens(semi-solid).
- To it add rava and cardamon powder to it and mix well.
- Take it into small pieces and roll it to ladoos by applying ghee on your palms.
- Garnish with sliced almonds.